The Kandoo Band
From our attendees and staff to special performers and guests, this year’s leadership conference will be full of talented people.
The Kandoo Band is one of the highly anticipated performances at the Leadership Conference this year. The band was formed in 2007 and has six members: Brendan, Bret , John, Lucas, Tori, and Robby.
The members were each born with the rare condition called Williams syndrome and make it their mission to “create, through musical performance, wider opportunities for, and respect for the aspirations of, persons with disabilities.”
They have performed everywhere from D.R.E.A.M. Ability Awareness Assemblies to the Jazz at Lincoln Center (Time Warner Center) in New York City. The Kandoo band has also performed at Best Buddies events such as last year’s Leadership Conference and the recent Best Buddies Challenge in Hyannis Port.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About stephanieserianeIntern at Best Buddies International
- Awareness (73)
- Contests (3)
- Events (40)
- Guest Bloggers (7)
- Press / Media (46)
- Programs (19)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Volunteer Stories (12)
- Parent / Teacher (2)
- Young Leaders Council (2)
Follow us on Twitter
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.