Emilio Estefan & Martin Lugo: Best Buddies
Thursday, August 3, 2012 — Best Buddies participant Martin Lugo enjoyed a day he’s bound to never forget. Lugo met musician and producer Emilio Estefan for a photo shoot at Crescent Moon Studios, Estefan’s recording studio based in Miami.
Estefan and Lugo got comfortable, as they kicked off their shoes and played music together. The two played several instruments, including the congas and maracas, and Lugo even showed off some of his dance moves.
During the shoot, Estefan told Lugo about the various musicians and actors who had stepped foot in the studio, including Shakira, Madonna, Ricky Martin, and Tom Cruise. The music played during this summer’s Olympics was even recorded there!
Estefan welcomed Lugo to come by the studio anytime he wanted, which of course, put a smile on Lugo’s face. The pair’s chemistry really came across in the photos, which were taken by portrait photographer Jeffery Salter.
Best Buddies would like to thank Emilio Estefan for illustrating exactly what the Best Buddies mission is all about.
To learn more about Best Buddies, visit www.bestbuddies.org.
Check out some mobile pictures we took at the photo shoot below!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About Jennifer HanlonCommunications Manager for Best Buddies International
- Awareness (73)
- Contests (3)
- Events (40)
- Guest Bloggers (7)
- Press / Media (46)
- Programs (19)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Volunteer Stories (12)
- Parent / Teacher (2)
- Young Leaders Council (2)
Follow us on Twitter
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.