The 25th Annual Best Buddies Leadership Conference Packs in Loads of Fun for Student Leaders in Bloomington, Indiana Presented by C.A. Hartnell
- NBA Star and Best Buddies Global Sports Ambassador Kyrie Irving hosts the Best Buddies Pep Rally and Basketball Game
- Julie Remillard wins first ever “Best Buddies Jobs Employee of the Year Award”
- Best Buddies Ambassador and Jobs Participant Jorge Morilla wins “Spirit of Courage Award”
- Star of the new movie “Produce” David DeSanctis attends screening of his film at the Conference
- More than 15,000 people tuned in to watch the Conference, live streamed
Bloomington, IN (July 30, 2014) – Over 2,000 student leaders, volunteers, and staff from Best Buddies International’s programs around the world participated in the 25th Annual Best Buddies International Leadership Conference: Journey to Innovation presented by C.A. Hartnell, July 25-28 at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. The weekend offered attendees new ideas to share with their chapters’ back home, networking opportunities, and most importantly, lasting friendships. Read More…
Leaders From Around the World to Unite in the Name of Inclusion at the 25th Annual Best Buddies International Leadership Conference in Bloomington, Indiana, Presented by C.A. Hartnell
Bloomington, Ind. (July 16, 2014) – Summer vacation will hold a special meaning for over 2,000 student leaders, volunteers, and staff from Best Buddies International’s programs around the world, who will participate in the 25th Annual Best Buddies Leadership Conference presented by C.A. Hartnell, July 25-28 at Indiana University in Bloomington.
Best Buddies is a nonprofit organization dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
This year’s conference will prepare the organization’s students leaders to be strong, passionate forerunners on the Journey to Innovation, challenging communities and inspiring the world one person at a time. Read More…